Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

TAHA HEINGARO

This morning Nina showed us way you could clear your mind. She used meditation. A soundtrack that played sound of nature was in the background while Nina focused on clearing her mind. Here's 5 ways you could clear you mind.

  1.  My sister does to relax is that she listens to songs so she can clear her mind.
  2.  My Nana  alway does is that she always prays to God. 
  3.  My younger sister does is she draws  a lot to keep her calm.
  4. My mum do is she is always looking at pictures to keep calm.
  5. What I do is that I love singing or I just sit on my bed.    

3 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Kitione - I really like what your older sister does to clear her mind. I like listening to some gospel music. What's your favourite song to sing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo uso It cool how your clearing your mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello kitione i like what you said about clearing your mind keep the good work up

    ReplyDelete