Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

buddy letter


                    Dear Damon .

Thank you for writing a letter to me .  Thanks for being the best pen ple. I really like your drawing it is a masterpiece.I heard that  you 8 have friends I have 7 Friends. I heard that you  do spelling bee  and I heard  you made a Mini garden . What's your  favourite colour a your what's your favourite animal? What's your favourite game? My favourite game is  in Justice 2  and  favourite  animals  are a Cheetah  and lions. Last wednesday it was Manaiakalani Film Festival.  We watch 20 movies I nearly went to sleep.  I had fun watching  our movies with my  friends. At class we do math whizz.We do musical Madness it when kids do instruments some classes. I might be  doing  guitar and something cool but I do Orchestra . My  favourite toy Might be lego and HotWheels .I had fun Talking   to you   . what a you gus learning  about this term?

From kitione .vavatau

No comments:

Post a Comment