Pages

Friday 29 June 2018

skydiving

on june my friend told me if i want to do skydiving with him I said yes so we went. I was scared and nervous cause we were next to the Humongous mountains . I was standing at the back of my friend he  keeps on saying to me hurry up. I fell down and it felt like a cotton candy in my mouth. I press a button and a big parachute came out of my back bag. We were flying like birds we all said WEE. I did a cool flip twice I was so deasy. My friend john was doing funny faces. I couldn't stop laughing it was crack-up. It look like I was walking on the clouds. When I touch the clouds it felt like fluffy sheep. I saw a big big big rainbow I slide on the big big big rainbow .  i said WEE I pretend like i was a superhero and spinning around  and around . it would be cool if I was a superhero .

No comments:

Post a Comment