Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2021

About me

 


 ABOUT ME 



Hi my name is Kitione and I am from New Zealand. I am 12 year old and the second oldest in my family . My family likes taking walks to the netball mostly everyday and having fun. My mum was born in Samoa from the village of Vaitoomuli and my dad was born in Auckland, New Zealand. I live in Glen Innes  Auckland, New Zealand.


My favorite sports are rugby, basketball, softball and soccer. My favorite subject is writing cause you can make a narrative story and your own made up one.


The school I go to is called Point England and I've been promoted to be a house captain for my team called Te Aurere at my school. There are three groups at my school : Hikianalia, Moana and Te Aurere . I have been in Point England school for about 9 years and now I am about to move on to a new level by being a year nine next year. So this year I am going to focus on school and do well. This year I am looking forward to playing most of the sports events at my school. Last year was a hard year but this year i am going to try and do my best.


No comments:

Post a Comment