Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Keep safe

 One stormy day in the middle of the night, my family and I stayed home and rested our exhausting legs from hard work. while we were resting our Mum tells us that we will be in lock down for a whole week I was confused for just a moment, she said "our people around New Zealand are not looking after there self and not doing what our Prime has told us. She gave us the advice to start wearing our masks as we go out shopping or for walks, she also said to keep on being clean and using hand sanitizer. I think to myself, "what is going on in the world". I ask lord why is he doing this. in my head I am going crazy. but our mother tells us to stay positive. So now us kids and our parents would be working on our Chromebooks and our phone, so we can participate in our google meets. 


So here you go guys remember to be safe and always stay clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment