Pages

Tuesday 9 February 2021

kitione letter to Mrs Ilaoa

 


Dear ilaoa



Paragraph 1:

My name is Kitione and was born in New Zealand. My family is from Samoa.  At 12 years old, I am the second eldest of four children in my family. I have three sisters and I am the only boy. My mum was born in Samoa and her village is Vaitomuli and my dad was born in Auckland, New Zealand. 







Paragraph 2:

I am a huge sports fan and I love playing lots of sports. I play for Pakuranga rugby league Club and I play soft ball,   basketball and volleyball at school. I also like playing games with my friends everytime time I am at school.  






Paragraph 3: 

What about school is that I get to meet my friends and get to learn new things. What I don't like about school is that we don't get  more time to play outside.

My goal is being a good role model 




Paragraph 4:

 I really like it when teachers comment on my blog and when they are helping me with my work when I am really struggling. And i like how Mrs telea is there for me when there is trouble.

`

No comments:

Post a Comment