Pages

Thursday 22 July 2021

Introducing myself

 Talofa lava  loʻu igoa o  Kitione 

And I'm in a big family with three Sisters, my Uncle, Nana, Dad, and Mum. I am the only boy in my family and the best-looking one. I am the second eldest out of my sibling, I am 12 turning 13 this year. I and my family always go out for walks so we can be a nice and fit family. Sometimes my family goes out on Saturdays somewhere around the city so we can spend together as a family.



I go to a school called Pt England Primary School and I am a year 8.  what I want to learn at school is to be a good role model to the younger kids who participate at Pt England Primary School. what I am looking forward to next year is being a year 9 and learning new things. Point England is the biggest School in Maiakalani's community. My favorite subject is writing because you can write heaps of things that come out of your mind.




My favorite sport is Rugby, Volley, Softball and much more. what I love about sport is because it's really good for health problems and much more. why I like Rugby is because you can run the ball hard and fast. I started playing rugby at the age of 6 but I stop playing cause I had a fever called rheumatic fever but now I am back and ready to play. 



thank you for listening to my little speech please comment down below for any feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment