Pages

Wednesday 21 July 2021

WHAT I LUV AND NEED TO DO

 -Now i always talk non stop and i am too slow to get up ant the things i was told.

What i need to work on is to always to focus on the right things not the wrong things,

To don’t talk to my friends only when it's time to, 

I need to work on heaps of things like sports, literacy and mostly maths.



- What i love is my beautiful family, my two younger monsters (Sisters), older Sister who i love (; , my Uncle who’s like my brother, strong looking Dad, MY FUNNY AND LOVELY NANA, and how could i forget my beautiful Mum, who  has raised me and made me a strong young boy, who gave me birth and give me LOVE.



- What I like doing is sports like rugby, voley, soccer and more. I like to chill and listen to songs when I am reading a book. I like eating a lot  and making people cheer up when they are not in the mood. What I like doing with my family is going for rides on saturday at the Sky City and having something sweet like an ice cream or like a frozen coke. I like spending time with my family and doing lots of fun things with my family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment